The Audax model, available with either a threaded or A-head fork column, now built with cast lugs as standard with no cutouts and plain top eyes, using Reynolds 631 tubing and above. Made to a standard specification of 700 x 23mm with mudguard clearance, or 700 x 28mm with mudguard clearance, but can be built to your own specification if required (at a small extra charge of £25 + VAT). Oversize tubing is an optional extra on this model.
This frame is ideal for the sportive rider as it has a frame specification between touring and race geometry.
The Audax Special frame pictured is standard frame specification with the addition of rear rack eyes as an upgrade. The colour is Red Enamel with Silver lug lining and Silver Gothic style Mercian transfers. Headset and fitting not included in frame price.
- Reynolds 631/631 oversize
- Reynolds 725/725 oversize
- Reynolds 853/853 oversize
- Reynolds 853 pro team / 853 pro team oversize.
- Quality forged road dropouts with mudguard eyes
- Brake bridge, mudguard bridge and fork crown tapped for easy mudguard fitment
- Down tube lever bosses to suit your gear preference
- The bottom bracket shell is tapped 5mm for bolt on gear cable guides and has a chain stay stop
- Brake cable stop/Guides on lower left hand side of top tube
- Bottle cage bosses on down tube
- All additional braze-ons extra as renovation price list
- Any single colour of your choice
- Lugs lined and Mercian transfers
- Additional colours, bands or overspray extra
You can spec, price, choose the colours and order your Audax Special on our Online Framebuilder.
- 631 Tubing £700 + VAT
- 631 oversize tubing £730 + VAT
- 725 tubing £790 + VAT
- 725 oversize tubing £820 + VAT
- 853 tubing £880 + VAT
- 853 oversize tubing £910 + VAT
- 853 Pro Team tubing £920 + VAT
- 853 Pro Team oversize tubing £950 + VAT