The Strada Speciale frame detailed with clover leaf design hand-cut into the cast lugs (seat lug, top and bottom head lugs) and “shot in” seat stays give the frame a sleek sporty look.
Strada Speciale Technical Information
From our experience the standard specification suits most customers but is only a guideline.
As bespoke builders we can build to your chosen geometry or the geometry you feel comfortable with when you have a bespoke fitting appointment with us.
Finish – standard finish is one colour of your choice with Mercian transfers to your choice. Additional colours or bands (see price list or contact us with your requirements for details).
50cm to 66cm (centre of bottom bracket to top of seat tube)
- 73 degree head angle – 75 degree seat angle (50cm to 55cm)
- 74 degree angle – 74 degree seat angle (56cm to 66cm)
- 270mm bottom bracket height
- 32mm fork rake (40mm on small frames) with oval ‘continental’ forks
- A-Head or threaded fork column
- 410mm chain stays
- Seat stays “shot-in” style mitred and brazed onto seat lug for sleek fast-back look, (not suitable for wider tyres).
- Quality cast dropouts
- Seat pillar size 27.2mm
- Bottom bracket drilled and tapped for nylon cable guide
- Chain stay stop
- 2 x stop /guides on top tube to choice or 3 guides on top of top tube for the brake cable
- Bottle cage bosses on down tube
- Ergo / STi cable stops with adjusters to suit your gear preference or down tube lever bosses
- Available to order in Reynolds 631, 631 oversize, 725 oversize, 853, 853 oversize, 853 Pro Team, 853 Pro Team oversize.
Strada Speciale Frame and Forks
All prices now include VAT at 20%
Reynolds 631 tubing £1230
Reynolds 725 tubing £1350
Reynolds 853 tubing £1570
Reynolds 853 Pro-Team tubing £1720
Add oversize tubing £55
Examples of optional extras
Carbon forks can be fitted if required with or without disc mounts .
Vertical rear dropouts £56.00
Enamelled head badge £62.00
Concealed brake cable in top tube £76.00
Extra set of bottle cage bosses £31.00