The Strada Speciale frame detailed with clover leaf design hand-cut into the cast lugs (seat lug, top and bottom head lugs) and “shot in” seat stays give the frame a sleek sporty look.
Strada Speciale Technical Information
From our experience the standard specification suits most customers but is only a guideline.
As bespoke builders we can build to your chosen geometry or the geometry you feel comfortable with when you have a bespoke fitting appointment with us.
Finish – standard finish is one colour of your choice with Mercian transfers to your choice. Additional colours or bands (see price list or contact us with your requirements for details).
50cm to 66cm (centre of bottom bracket to top of seat tube)
- A-Head or threaded fork column
- Seat stays “shot-in” style mitred and brazed onto seat lug for sleek fast-back look, (not suitable for wider tyres).
- Quality cast lugs and dropouts
- Seat pillar size 27.2mm
- Bottom bracket drilled and tapped for nylon cable guide
- Chain stay stop
- 2 x stop /guides on top tube to choice or 3 guides on top of top tube for the brake cable
- Bottle cage bosses on down tube
- Ergo / STi cable stops with adjusters to suit your gear preference or down tube lever bosses
- Complete bikes include an additional set of bottle bosses on the seat tube and 4 point rear rack eyes at no extra charge if required
Strada Speciale Frame and Forks
Prices shown include VAT at 20% (Non EC countries VAT will be deducted for export)
Reynolds 631 tubing £1230
Reynolds 725 tubing £1350
Reynolds 853 tubing £1570
Reynolds 853 Pro-Team tubing £1720
Reynolds 953 tubing
Add oversize tubing £55
Examples of optional extras
Carbon forks can be fitted if required with or without disc mounts .
Vertical rear dropouts £56.00
Enamelled head badge £62.00
Concealed brake cable in top tube £85.00
Extra set of bottle cage bosses £40.00