The Mercian lugless frame is fillet brazed, so the frame can be built into a myriad of designs and geometries which can include a sloping top tubed racing frame with disc mounts, mountain frame , hybrid design or track.
The tubes are carefully hand-mitred and filed into shape to fit together perfectly before being joined skillfully with brass fillet brazing. The joints are then smoothed and hand filed and finished to give a sleek appearance. The seatstays are “shot in” to neatly join the seat tube. Built with the collar style seat lug as standard.
The Pro Lugless has the option to be built with a threaded or A-head fork column or supplied with a carbon fork if preferred for disc brakes. Oversize tubing if required at a small extra charge.
Shaped tubes also available with this model, but considered a special order build rather than standard lugless, please contact us with your requirements for details.
Finish – standard finish is one colour of your choice with Mercian transfers to your choice. Additional colours or bands (see price list or contact us with your requirements for details).
Enamelled metal head badges also available.
Size to order – 48cm to 66cm (centre bottom bracket to top of seat tube)
Finish – standard finish is one colour of your choice with Mercian transfers to your choice.:
As bespoke builders we can build to a standard geometry or make an appointment for a bespoke fitting.
- As bespoke builders we can build to your chosen geometry or the geometry you feel comfortable with when you have a bespoke frame fitting appointment.
- Fastback “shot in” style seat stays butted onto rear of seat tube.
- Quality cast dropouts
- Seat pillar size 27.2mm
- Ergo / STi cable stops with adjusters on the down tube or lever bosses to suit your gear preference
- Bottom bracket shell drilled and tapped for nylon bottom bracket cable guide
- Chain stay stop
- Bottle cage bosses on down tube
- 2 x brake cable stop guides on top tube or 3 top tube cable guides on top of top tube.
- Additional braze ons are extra as price list
- Complete bikes include an additional set of bottle bosses on the seat tube and 4 point rear rack eye fixing points at no extra charge if required
Pro Lugless frame and forks
Prices shown include VAT at 20% (Non EC countries VAT will be deducted for export)
Reynolds 631 tubing £1284
Reynolds 725 tubing £1400
Reynolds 853 tubing £1520
Reynolds 853 Pro-Team tubing £1575
Add oversize tubing £55
Examples of optional extras
A carbon fork can be fitted if required.
Vertical rear dropouts £56.00
Enamelled head badge £62.00
Concealed brake cable in top tube £85.00
Extra set of bottle cage bosses £40.00
Front changer boss £57.00
To place your frame order please use the link below.