The Strada Speciale frame detailed with clover leaf design hand-cut into the cast lugs (seat lug, top and bottom head lugs) and “shot in” seat stays give the frame a sleek sporty look.
Strada Speciale Technical Information
From our experience the standard specification suits most customers but is only a guideline.
Finish – standard finish is one colour of your choice with Mercian transfers to your choice. Additional colours or bands (see price list or contact us with your requirements for details).
48cm to 66cm (centre of bottom bracket to top of seat tube)
- 73 degree head angle – 75 degree seat angle (48cm to 55cm)
- 74 degree angle – 74 degree seat angle (56cm to 66cm)
- 270mm bottom bracket height
- 32mm fork rake (40mm on small frames) with oval ‘continental’ forks
- 410mm chain stays
- Seat stays “shot-in” style mitred and brazed onto seat lug for sleek fast-back look, (not suitable for wider tyres).
- Quality cast dropouts
- Down tube lever bosses or ergo / STi cable stops with adjusters to suit your gear preference
- Bottom bracket drilled and tapped for cable guide
- Chain stay stop
- 3 guides on top of top tube or 2 x stop guides on top tube to choice. Concealed cable guide in top tube also available extra as price list
- Bottle cage bosses on down tube
- Seat pillar size 27.2mm not included
- Available to order in Reynolds 631, 631 oversize, 725 oversize, 853, 853 oversize, 853 Pro Team, 853 Pro Team oversize.
Strada Speciale Frame and Forks
All prices now include VAT at 20%
Reynolds 631 tubing £1030
Reynolds 725 tubing £1150
Reynolds 853 tubing £1270
Reynolds 853 Pro-Team tubing £1320
Add oversize tubing £45
Reynolds 953 Over size tube set from £2.300.00 plus carbon fork
Examples of optional extras
Vertical rear dropouts £56.00
Enamelled head badge £62.00
Concealed brake cable in top tube £76.00
Extra set of bottle cage bosses £31.00