King of Mercia
The King of Mercia is a very popular model in the Mercian range. Built to order at no extra charge, or off the peg - made from Reynolds 725 as standard. The frame can be built with either a threaded or A-head fork column and in either touring or racing geometry within the frame cost. It comes with cast lugs with the heart shaped cut outs as standard which are hand-cut by the framebuilder. It can be built in the oversize tubing if required at a small extra cost. This model also comes with the engraved Mercian top eyes and Romani fork crown.
The King of Mercia above is sprayed in Leaf Green Pearl main finish with White Enamel head tube and seat tube bands. White Gothic Mercian transfers and White lug lining. Extras on the model shown (over the standard spec) are; 1 x additional set of bottle cage bosses, front and rear rack eyes, vertical dropouts and 4 extra seat tube bands. Headset and fitting not included in the frame price.
- Reynolds 631/631 oversize
- Reynolds725/725 oversize
- Reynolds 853/853 oversize
- Reynolds 853 pro team / 853 pro team oversize.
- Down tube lever bosses for gears of your choice
- Tapped bottom bracket shell for bolt on gear cable tunnel and a chain stay stop
- Brake cable stop/guides lower left hand side of top tube
- Bottle cage bosses on the down tube
- Additional braze-ons as priced on our renovation list.
- Any colour of your choice for the main finish
- Contrasting coloured head and seat tube band if required at no extra charge
- Lugs lined and Mercian transfers.
- Additional bands or overspray extra.
King of Mercia Prices
You can spec, price, choose the colours and order your King of Mercia on our Online Framebuilder
- 631 tubing £750 + VAT
- 631 oversize tubing £780 + VAT
- 725 tubing £840 + VAT
- 725 oversize tubing £870 + VAT
- 853 tubing £930 + VAT
- 853 oversize tubing £960 + VAT
- 853 Pro Team tubing £970 + VAT
- 853 Pro Team oversize tubing £1000 + VAT
The King of Mercia above is sprayed in Light Blue Enamel with Black Enamel barber's pole, Satin/matt varnish, black lug lining and Black Gothic Mercian transfers. The frame pictured has the following extras on the standard specification; vertical rear dropouts, upstand on head tube, 2 additional sets of bottle cage bosses, front and rear rack eyes, chain peg on rear seat stay and pump pip behind head tube. Headset and fitting not included in frame price.